News & Promotions
Roosendaal, NB 4701 Kn
Renting a DVD to watch a movie may soon become a thing of the past as an increasing number of movie buffs discover the many benefits of streaming movies online. One of the major DVD-rental businesses lost more than 800,000 subscribers in a three-month period, Fox News reports, and other subscribers are predicted to follow suit. Technology analyst Rob Enderle told reporters, "The future is clearly streaming now - it's only a matter of time before all disk-based media becomes obsolete."
This is not strange whenever you look at these five ways streaming movies will change your life:
1. Save time. Trekking to the video store or rental box, finding parking and after that searching the aisles for your favorite titles might not take an extraordinary amount of effort, but it takes more than plopping down on your couch and pressing a button to view the same movies online.
2. Save money. The cost of renting a DVD movie can be ridiculously high. True, it is not the double digits you now pay to see a film within the theater, but it can additionally come with late fees that will add up quickly. movie streaming (
had me going
) subscriptions can offer unlimited viewing for a single fee or perhaps a cost per movie that is typically less expensive than renting a DVD.
3. Avoid frustration. Watching movies online means the available titles tend to be available. You are no longer faced with the empty DVD case waiting for another user to return the flick, nor are you stuck with damaged or poor-quality DVDs. Streaming technology offers a crisp, clear picture with enhanced digital sound to match.
4. Receive instant gratification. Technology has improved considerably over the years, with quicker downloads and easier use than in the past. Besides, the on-line movies have yet to include the litany of trailers or even ads now crammed at the beginning of numerous DVDs. That alone will be worth checking it out.
5. Get a jumpstart on the future. You will already have a head start on the new wave of watching movies rather than be irate or confused when DVDs become yet more costly and tougher to search out.
Now how do you need to do it? Most new TVs and DVD players already have an internet access built-in. Otherwise, you can buy a DVD player with the capability or a relatively low-cost device designed specifically to stream online content to your TV. Simply because technology is advanced, it doesn't mean it's difficult or expensive to acquire or difficult to use. Streaming movies can be quick, easy and full of benefits - as well as the money you save can go for popcorn.
No records to display.
Compose New Message
Copyright 2011 by MPaolozzi
MultiFunction Free DotNetNuke Skin